The Quick Satfinder is to be placed on a tripod and it’s easy to use because of the water level, compass and clear degrees indication; ALL in one product. It can be used for a cuff with a diameter of 49 mm. If you do not have a cuff, click the link cuff Quik Satfinder. (tube diameter slightly too big?
Loose tube (tube diameter 35 mm) Cuff (tube diameter 49 mm) Tripod
The big advantages are:
- It’s extremely easy to install
- You can level the tripod in a clear and simple way.
- Clear degree indication where the satellites are located.
- The Compass will not affected by the satellite dish.
- Because of a straight line on the tube on which the dish is placed you can easily go from one to the other satellite (e.g., Atlantic Bird 3 5° W, Hotbird 13° E, Astra19,2° E, Astra 23,5° E, and Astra 28.2° E).
- Push the tube down to mark a straight line
- Level the tripod
- Rotate 90 °
- Insert cuff. Place QSf on the cuff and point north
- Place the bracket
- Place the dish in the bracket
- 19.2 ° east
- Setting the Gradenhoek dish (eg Amsterdam 29 °)
You can place your order via our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© Camparo 2005 / 2023